Our annual K-8 dance clinic is held the last Saturday in January and has been a great success, thanks to our returning dancers and new ones each year. This year we have decided to host our 2nd spring dance clinic!
Saturday, April 13th
9:00-11:30am in the SCHS Aux gym
Lower gym, doors and parking over by the stadium
Arrival/check-in starts at 8:45am
Performances at the end of the clinic and at halftime of the JV soccer game on Thurs, April 18th.
**Online registration link--click below!**
ALL registations are confirmed via email or phone call, usually within 24 hours.
If space is NOT available or t-shirts have already been ordered (a week prior to the clinic), dancers will be placed on a cancellation waiting list and you will be contacted with this message.
Dances taught at levels appropriate for Grades K-8
$25 if the dancer did NOT attend the January clinic (needs to order a coral t-shirt) OR $15 if the dancer attended the January clinic (so has the coral t-shirt already).
**T-SHIRTS ARE ORDERED A WEEK PRIOR TO THE CLINIC** Be sure to register by then if your dancer needs one!
Registration includes dance clinic instruction and soccer game entrance fee for our halftime performance on Thurs, April 18th.
- *NEW! Pay your dance clinic fee online! Click Smith-Cotton High School, then Dance Clinic (K-8). *Small service fee applies to the online transaction. Please enter your payment by Fri, April 12th.
- If you decide not pay your clinic fee online, bring fees to the clinic. Do NOT send to your school.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to cancel your registration and free up your spot for another dancer! With t-shirts ordered and reserved, no-shows are also costly, so your courtesy is appreciated!
Soccer performance information
- Thurs, April 18th--meet at the front entrance gate of Suzie Ditzfeld Memorial Field behind Skyline Elementary School between 5:15-5:20pm
- Dancers should bring a jacket as spring weather can be chilly, even if it's not rainy! Also, please wear or bring your coral dance clinic t-shirt for the performance. (Dancers who did not attend the January clinic will receive theirs at the clinic.)
- Leggings or jeans with tennis shoes or dance shoes are perfect for the clinic/performance.
- If weather doesn't permit us to perform at the game, this additional performance will be cancelled.
- This webpage will be updated by 3:00pm that day IF the soccer performance is cancelled.
- Assuming the weather cooperates, we will perform at halftime of the JV game, probably around 5:35-5:40pm.
We enjoy working with the young dancers of our community and thank the families of previous participants for their continued support!
Translators for this information, if needed:
Если Вам нужна эта информация на Русском, пожалуйста свяжитесь Еленой Валеса: 660-221-7474, email@example.com
Si necesita comunicarse con alguien en Español pongase en contacto con Tita la traductora de la escuela 660-619-3684 or 851-9051 o firstname.lastname@example.org